Pull on our Timberland PRO® Helix Wellington-style work boots to experience complete waterproof protection, composite safety toes, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology, and outsoles designed to grip any terrain the job site brings you.
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Timberland PRO® Rubber
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
Antimicrobial Odor Control
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
Engineered with nanotechnology, adds strength and unmatched protection, provides a better fit and reduces weight. Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards.
Originally engineerd for Pull-On work boots, this technology provides lasting structure and durability, as well as improved heel fit.
- Premium waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- Electrical hazard protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- ExoSpine™ technology to provide lasting structure, durability, and improved heel fit
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Direct-inject construction
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with Ladder Lock™ technology