This Georgia Boot AMP LT low heel logger is a durable Goodyear® welt constructed waterproof work boot. The upper is made from chemical and abrasion resistant SPR™ leather and features easy grip panels for an effortless pull on. The brush guard kiltie will protect your laces from debris but can be removed for a more traditional work boot look. The back of the boot is equipped with the Counter Lock system which prevents heel slippage and acts as a protector for boot removal.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
SPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
Outsoles for added protection against slips and oils
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 4.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction