LIMITED QUANTITY BACK IN STOCK
The USMC Combat Tent by Diamond Brand is a two-man, three-season, free-standing, double wall tent. The Combat Tent incorporates a vapor permeable tent body with a waterproof floor and fly, which also provides 20 sq.ft. of vestible area for gear storage. The tent has two doors(entrance/exit openings), and using shockcorded poles, requires no special tools for erection and striking. Additionally, the rain fly is adaptable for use independently of the tent body, utilizing the poles provided. Remove any odors before your first use by airing the tent or gently wiping the surfaces down with fabric odor remover spray.
Stakes not included.
Features of the USMC Military 2-Person Combat Tent (USED) include:
• Floor Area: 38 sq.ft. minimum
• Minimum Weight: 8.5 pounds
• Height: 45" minimum at apex
• Rain Fly: Free standing, reversible Woodland Camo and Desert Tan, flame resistant
• Operable conditions 0 to 120 degrees
• Ventilation for use in desert/arid environments, minimizes internal build up of condensation
• Withstands steady 40 mph winds and gusts to 55 mph
• Provides protection from flying and crawling insects
• Has sufficient head room for changing clothes
• Rain fly covers all openings in the shelter
• Rain fly has high wind guy out points for staking down the tent